Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pit Boss Platinum Lockhart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pit Boss Platinum Lockhart

Are there any reviews yet from the members here on the Pit Boss Platinum Lockhart pellet smoker grill?

I’ll point you to this recent thread as I think my comments are the same.

Hey, y'all. My buddy is looking at this pellet grill at Walmart. I don't know much about this brand or model, so I was hoping to draw from the collective wisdom of the group. Any advice is appreciated. IMG_1666.jpg

Max Good , do you view all PBs as similar?

Comment

I haven't seen any. It's an interesting looking rig to be sure. If it can hold temps on the top and bottom chambers, it might be one heck of a cooker for the price.
      I strongly suggest you buy one, give it a good thorough work out, and then let us know what you think.

Comment

Pit Boss does a good job at producing good quality pellet smokers at affordable prices. Their big, everything but the kitchen sink approach to some models, like Lockhart Platinum, is eye catching. Certainly worth considering if one needs that much capacity.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here