Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate MAKing decisions, but I ordered a new grill AND bought a new house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polarbear777
    commented on 's reply
    Was thinking the exact same thing. At least it can be warm inside.

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Very interesting, but ya seem to be a bit short on the wine.
    Last edited by RonB; February 9, 2021, 07:39 PM.

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    I made sure I set it to come straight to me after your ⚠️

• tiewunon
    replied
    Very sound choice especially with the set points that controller uses in relationship to temp and fan speed.
    Just make sure no "interloper" accepts delivery and then threatens to hold the MAK hostage.
    Congrats once again.

Leave a comment:

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    commented on 's reply
    there's a bit of a price jump to the 3 star, and the 4 star isn't even officially listed but exists

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    Oh I haven't forgotten...you'll get something tonight or tomorrow...actually still working and multi-tasking here a bit at the same time while waiting for tests to run, etc.

• STEbbq
    replied
    Hey now, you still owe us a post comparing the merits of the top 5- or 6 cookers you were looking at right? right?

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Looks lovely from the outside. Send pix when you get it decorated inside. And good luck with that grill.

Leave a comment:

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    LOL!

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    I’m just saying, if I were buying a new cooker, I’d look for one that has at least 3 stars..

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    replied
    RonB Ain’t nothing wrong with my basement Ron. I think you’re just jealous. I just put in a wine rack in the back.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Panhead John; February 9, 2021, 04:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    With the two of us startin it, we could definitely lay down the association rule that you have to be 'certified' to live in our hood.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    replied
    Make sure you use the pallet the MAK comes on to make a door for that house

Leave a comment:

• rickgregory
    replied
    Good man. You showed her who's boss. And now that you're both clear she is, you can settle into that nice new house.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Here ya order a Mak & ya go ahead send us pics of yer new house. Who gives a rip about any old house. We better see pics of the Mak & plenty of em. BTW, I see they have one house left. Mebbee I could order it & then we could start a neighborhood Er sumthin.;

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here