Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Addition to the Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Addition to the Family

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200715_145215.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.92 MB ID:	882315 The FedEx Truck came this week with a New MAK Grill/Smoker. Now it's time to get to know each other.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200717_174525.jpg Views:	0 Size:	861.6 KB ID:	882314

I posted a few cooks in the SUWYC Thread.
    Last edited by Skip; July 18, 2020, 06:09 AM.

WOW!!! Awesome, Skip! Congrats and enjoy. I'm looking forward to watching this relationship develop

Comment

Congrats Skip. A mighty fine addition to the family.

Comment

Welcome tot he MAK family! So jealous of the multiple racks on the newer ones. I was working with a metal guy to fab up an aftermarket upgrade for the older grills, but COVID kinda ruined that. Hopefully MAK takes my idea and sells it at some point. Would be so helpful on larger jerky cooks.

How you liking it so far?

Comment

• Skip
          Skip commented
          Editing a comment
          Liking it. It might smoke a little more than the Memphis it replaced, but my Memphis was a 2010 model.

Wow, that's a beast!!! Congratulations!

Comment

Nice Skip! I will just have to wait until I win the monthly grand prize I guess, lol.

Comment

Very nice! Enjoy that new toy.

Kathryn

Comment

That little piece of meat on that big ol’ brand spankin new cooker, nice! Rill nice! Enjoy! 🕶

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

What a machine!

Comment

Outstanding purchase. Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats. Maks are very nice cookers. Enjoy and keep us informed of your cooks.

Comment

Congratulations sir!! Look at that beauty!!

Made by Space X.

Comment

Wow, nice looking addition
                          your going to have some fun on that

Comment

Let the fun begin!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here