Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MAK troubleshooting videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New MAK troubleshooting videos

I just discovered this today, but they've been on the 'ol youtube for about a month now.

Anyway, almost every single situation one would need video assistance with. Pretty handy!

MAKGRILLS - YouTube

I sure wish that video about removing the hood also showed how to remount it. The trick I learned was from Dennis from MAK support - use a large screwdriver (or could be a thick rod) through the mounting holes to hold the hood in place. Needed because the hood has to be open to remount which is hard since it does not sit on the fixed portion or the body. Getting harder to lift and hold things in my dotage….

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      I've always used a screwdriver, but that's how I was always taught to line things up

Ooh nice. I've already done most of those things, and while thier written instructions were usually pretty good, I suspect the process would have involved a lot less swearing if I had the videos to watch..

Although when clearing an auger jam, swearing is probably inevitable..

Anyway thanks for the heads-up!

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      oh before the new design I was plagued with auger jams if I wasn't careful because of moisture intrusion. I think I hit every curse word in the book and penned a few new ones

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here