Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a new toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where’s the cookin pics? You posted the burn in pics last night. Let’s see this thing gettin dirty!

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      Brisket cook starts tonight, I think 8 or 10 pm

Very nice, look forward to seeing some cooks on the new cooker.

Comment

That's awesome. Congrats. Excited to see cooks and let us know what you think old vs new..

Comment

Nice!! Congrats!!! I hear those MAK Grills are nice! Thinking about getting one myself

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
          Editing a comment
          Do you even have any room left?

• rwalters
          rwalters commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I do… not sure my wife agrees 🙄

I really want to look into this... after 2 pellet smokers, I'm thinking the firebox in the exact center is what I'm looking for. My Yoder doesn't have anything resembling even temps left to right, top to bottom or front to rear.

Maybe I need to up my game and spring for a Mak - instead of a new car. <sigh>

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
          Editing a comment
          I absolutely loved my other 2 star (if it wasn't obvious). It's a lot of money, but this was actually the wifes idea (and she was opposed to the original 2 star purchase a couple years ago ) The thing is gonna last nearly forever and as long as MAK stays in business (which considering how many units they've switched to sold out because of demand, I'm gonna guess that ain't happening any time soon).

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here