Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now the wait begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now the wait begins

Just survived the six weeks on the waiting list to be able to order the 20x36 pooper. Order is placed, and in just 10 to 14 short weeks, I should have a new toy. I added the 8" wheels and the pull handle to the stock model. Timing should be good to see how it performs in a Wisconsin Winter.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210903-222015.png Views:	0 Size:	162.7 KB ID:	1087909
    Last edited by willxfmr; September 3, 2021, 09:34 PM.

That’s awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Oh yeah! I get to say LSG for the win twice this week!!!!

congrats!

Comment

Congratulations. Just in time for Christmas!

Comment

WHOOHOO Congrats. You're gonna be really impressed with their craftsmanship.

Comment

Congrats!

LSG, Lsg? it has a nice ring to it!

Comment

Congrats. Lookin' forward to yur first snowy cook.

Comment

Congrats!!! Not to impose, but I’ve got to see this baby. Cool!

Comment

• willxfmr
                  willxfmr commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No imposition at all. You are always welcome.

Nice! Congrats on the new order!

Comment

Sweet! Congrats

Comment

Congratulations! You are in for a long Fall...BUT it will arrive and you will like it!

Comment

Congratulations, I can only imagine yer excitement!

I LOVES me these here 'waitin on my LSG' threads!

If'n it makes any yall waitin on an LSG feel any better, as ya count th days, reckon I've got th longest wait, thus far: I decided, some time back, with ca$h in hand, that it would be a thousand or better dollar mistake to order one, pay to have it shipped here, then pay to trailer it back downhome, when I retire, hopefully early '23...

That money'd go a long ways t'wards fillin up my new LSG, once I git there...

Sdell
                      Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 4, 2021, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	FFE261B4-93F3-473B-A0E3-4A25B6A039A7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	1088073
                        you might need one of these wooly hats for delivery day,,,,,and all ur winter cooks,,,,
                        livin’ on the lake and all,,,,LOL
                        Last edited by Greygoose; September 4, 2021, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• FireMan
                          FireMan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I’ve got one of those, it is wabbit.

• Huskee
                          Huskee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Why didn't you get the big one?

I’ve had mine two weeks now and it’s an incredible smoker. Holds temp without a thought and the smoke is fantastic. Mine took 11 weeks but some of that was waiting on Fireboard to do a firmware update before they released the initial batch. Hope yours comes quickly!

Comment

According to Amber my 20X36 pellet and my 20X36 offset w/artwork are shipping on Tuesday. So hopefully they should be here within a couple weeks.....probably should get a case of Pam to be ready.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                            Mr. Bones commented
                            Editing a comment
                            "Engage"
                            Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 4, 2021, 10:17 PM. Reason: final frontier kinda stuff

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here