Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordered 20x42 LSG Pellet Smoker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redwng
    replied
    Congrats!

I don't know about the "wholly irrational decision" thing as I am sure you had to "rationalize" your need for this cooker....I know because I have done the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• Bearco
    replied
    Originally posted by Midway View Post

I ordered the All Stainless 2-Star direct from MAK on June 21st although I'm sure it didn't matter who I ordered it from. It wasn't long after that the "no longer available" or a similar message went up. As you probably know, it now says out of stock with the All Stainless pushed out until at least 2022 due to material scarcity.
    I wanted to get the all stainless too, but I don't exactly want to wait until 2022 at this point. Then again, I don't know what the lead times will be once my number is up at LSG.

Leave a comment:

• jasoncross11
    commented on 's reply
    That is part of why I got the LSG over a MAK - simple availability. Also I like the LSG is so beefy haha.

• jasoncross11
    commented on 's reply
    I was on the waitlist for the 36” and Chris was kind enough to let me upgrade to the 42” without going to the back of the line.

• jasoncross11
    commented on 's reply
    This was definitely a negotiated purchase haha. She is supportive but I definitely sold stuff to make up for a good portion of it.

• jasoncross11
    commented on 's reply
    Guessing 12 weeks but folks that ordered in Spring had longer. They are moving facilities and general Covid stuff probably delayed things.

• jasoncross11
    commented on 's reply
    I have used pellet smokers for about three years, but this is by far the biggest investment I have made. I currently have a camp chef vertical xxl that I enjoy but excited to upgrade!

• jasoncross11
    commented on 's reply
    Supposed to be 8 to 18 weeks and based off the waitlist drop plus his new facility, I would guess 12 weeks.

• Midway
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearco View Post

I'm on the waitlist still, but I'm also curious where you found a 2-Star to purchase? I was looking at those too.
    I ordered the All Stainless 2-Star direct from MAK on June 21st although I'm sure it didn't matter who I ordered it from. It wasn't long after that the "no longer available" or a similar message went up. As you probably know, it now says out of stock with the All Stainless pushed out until at least 2022 due to material scarcity.
    Last edited by Midway; August 25, 2021, 08:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bearco
    replied
    Originally posted by Midway View Post
    I received an email today letting me know I could order one but had purchased a MAK 2-Star instead. Someone will be moved up the list 1 spot.
    I'm on the waitlist still, but I'm also curious where you found a 2-Star to purchase? I was looking at those too.

Leave a comment:

• Midway
    replied
    I received an email today letting me know I could order one but had purchased a MAK 2-Star instead. Someone will be moved up the list 1 spot.

Leave a comment:

• Old Glory
    replied
    Congrats! I was looking at those but they were not ready for market when I made my purchase. Good luck with her and post many pics!

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    replied
    Very nice! I'm up to #108 on the waiting list for one of the 20"x36".

Leave a comment:

• RickyBobby
    replied
    Really looking forward to seeing pics of this cooker and hearing your impressions!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rfhd69
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here