Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordered 20x42 LSG Pellet Smoker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Congratulations! What is the lead time?

Comment

Congratulations. I'm sure the LSG quality will shine through as always!

Comment

Congrats on the cooker! I can't wait to see it.

Comment

Congratulations on the new addition. May you enjoy it for many years. And share pictures of it at work with us for all that time.

Comment

You done good! If I can ever talk my wife into another cooker purchase, LSG would be at the top of the list. Good choice!

Comment

• jasoncross11
              jasoncross11 commented
              Editing a comment
              This was definitely a negotiated purchase haha. She is supportive but I definitely sold stuff to make up for a good portion of it.

Excited to see what yer new cooker can do! Enjoy, at great length, Brother!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Really looking forward to seeing pics of this cooker and hearing your impressions!!!!!

Comment

Very nice! I'm up to #108 on the waiting list for one of the 20"x36".

Comment

• jasoncross11
                    jasoncross11 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was on the waitlist for the 36” and Chris was kind enough to let me upgrade to the 42” without going to the back of the line.

Congrats! I was looking at those but they were not ready for market when I made my purchase. Good luck with her and post many pics!

Comment

I received an email today letting me know I could order one but had purchased a MAK 2-Star instead. Someone will be moved up the list 1 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Midway View Post
                      I received an email today letting me know I could order one but had purchased a MAK 2-Star instead. Someone will be moved up the list 1 spot.
                      I'm on the waitlist still, but I'm also curious where you found a 2-Star to purchase? I was looking at those too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearco View Post

I'm on the waitlist still, but I'm also curious where you found a 2-Star to purchase? I was looking at those too.
                        I ordered the All Stainless 2-Star direct from MAK on June 21st although I'm sure it didn't matter who I ordered it from. It wasn't long after that the "no longer available" or a similar message went up. As you probably know, it now says out of stock with the All Stainless pushed out until at least 2022 due to material scarcity.
                        Last edited by Midway; August 25, 2021, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• jasoncross11
                          jasoncross11 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That is part of why I got the LSG over a MAK - simple availability. Also I like the LSG is so beefy haha.

Originally posted by Midway View Post

I ordered the All Stainless 2-Star direct from MAK on June 21st although I'm sure it didn't matter who I ordered it from. It wasn't long after that the "no longer available" or a similar message went up. As you probably know, it now says out of stock with the All Stainless pushed out until at least 2022 due to material scarcity.
                        I wanted to get the all stainless too, but I don't exactly want to wait until 2022 at this point. Then again, I don't know what the lead times will be once my number is up at LSG.

Comment

Congrats!

I don't know about the "wholly irrational decision" thing as I am sure you had to "rationalize" your need for this cooker....I know because I have done the same thing.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here