Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on the OG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on the OG

I feel like I can now view my life as before OG and after OG. Jokes aside I love this thing. Finally tried chickens today and super thrilled.
    Attached Files

Looks awesome!

Comment

As the Grilla folks are fond of saying: Welcome to the jungle ...

Question: It looks like you've put foil on your diffuser plate. If so, did you find foil wide enough to fit over the whole thing ... and if so, where?
      Last edited by MBMorgan; January 14, 2021, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• MBMorgan
        MBMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        ItsAllGoneToTheDogs - I'd need to check but I believe that 24" would work perfectly on the OG. I know it's available from WebRestaurantStore.com ... albeit a bit pricey.

• Redwng
        Redwng commented
        Editing a comment
        In my Rec Tec 680 I use Traeger pan liners but also use disposable cookie sheets from Amazon directly beneath the dripping food, makes cleanup very easy.https://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Cook...s%2C194&sr=8-2

• MBMorgan
        MBMorgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Redwng - That's a good idea, but the OG is 24" round ... not rectangular. Most often that's considered a feature ... but not in this case.

Great work. We need more Grilla cook pics!

Comment

Dead Bird, That's what's for dinner.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here