Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpacked the Chimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your happiness is infectious, klflowers . I'm sitting here grinning like a happy chimp, just looking at your smiling face and your new toy. Have a lot of fun with it.

Kathryn

Comment

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Kathryn. The ease of use coupled with my laziness makes it perfect for me.

Looks awesome! Congratulations!

Comment

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Now I need one of those turkey legs

Just as a follow up on Grilla customer service, they apologized for the small issues. They told me to keep an eye on the bent plate, and they are sending me a new leg. Pretty quick service seeing as how I just got the thing Saturday.
    Last edited by klflowers; December 9, 2020, 12:36 PM. Reason: On not non

Comment

Nice New cooker klflowers ! Have fun with it.

Comment

Very cool!! If you're into giving names to inanimate objects may I suggest "Cheeta". That was the name of Tarzan's chimp. Might be kind of cool.

Comment

Nice new cooker, klflowers , congrats! Nice pics of the cooker and you. 😁
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome to the jungle! Just got my OG this week!

Comment

Nice addition!

Comment

Sorry just now jumped on the congrats wagon. My favorite shot, my friend, is of you !!!
                Now get to cookin’ on that thing !!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  +1 !!!!!

Enjoy your nice addition to the lineup! You look like a proud papa there.

Comment

Thanks fer sharin this wonderful moment with us, Brother!

Always a Distinct Pleasure to see yer handsome face, especially in Happy Mode!

Ahm' lookin forward to many more great cooks on it, my friend!!!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Panhead John mebbe more like pureed liver, possibly potted meat, in comparison...

Sorry, Sweetheart lol! Panhead John

Ya do have some awesome china plates pics, recently, though, an yer nigh onto semi- humorous, on some days / nights, overall...

• Panhead John
                    Panhead John commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well! Thanks a lot honey bunch! Mr. Bones 😆

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Panhead John xoxoxo, see ya. round..

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here