Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pellet grill gettin better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pellet grill gettin better!

As some may have seen my failed 2nd cook on the grilla. I want to thank the pit for the great support and info that kept me from wheeling the silverback to the curb. This cook turned out fantastic and the grill preformed beautifully, i believe the previous cook was due to lack of knowledge, as i watch how this unit works it makes sense on what to look for and how to "cater to it" thank you pit members! Click image for larger version

Name:	20200905_145917.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	906133Click image for larger version

Name:	20200905_164745.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	213.3 KB
ID:	906134Click image for larger version

Name:	20200905_165220.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	906135

Yes!! Now that’s a great looking rack of ribs!! Way to go pitmaster.

Comment

Wow! My mouth is watering.

Comment

Very nice. I hope the spares I'm cooking today turn out that good!

Comment

All cookers have some sorta learning curve, some are really big curves like stick burners. Glad you tried a third cook. Here's to great cooks from here on out!

Comment

• marshall
            marshall commented
            Editing a comment
            Forgot to say i used your rib rub and it was fantastic!

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Woo hoo! Did you use the brown sugar topper too? marshall

• marshall
            marshall commented
            Editing a comment
            Did not use the brown sugar on top. But im doing another rack today so might have to try that!

👍 glad you gave it another shot
          Had our BKK for a few years now and still learning it
          Last edited by smokin fool; September 5, 2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I'm glad you got things worked out.

Comment

Now that a MUCH better day right there! Looking good.

Comment

So nice to see ya back in there, an swingin...

Looks like ya done knocked this one plumb clean outta th park, amigo!

Great Job!!!

Comment

Looking good. Great job!

Comment

Those ribs look awesome! We have all had cooks like your first post......all of us!!! You were just open and honest enough to post the pictures and get some help. I have never even seen a pellet grill in action, so I was of no use on your first post.

Comment

Picture perfect ribs. Congrats. And congrats on climbing right back up onto that horse after your disappointing previous cook. Perseverance prevailed. Yay!

Kathryn

Comment

Looks great

Comment

"I want to thank the pit for the great support and info . . . ." This sums it up.
                          Great looking ribs.

Comment

Wow That looks great. I love my Grilla (the original model)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here