Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigCountryQ
    commented on 's reply
    HawkerXP LOL!!

• marshall
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!

• marshall
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome! Thanks for the info!

• marshall
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for input!

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Even I understood that MrMisunderstood

• BigCountryQ
    replied
    Love my Silverbac! Make sure to post pics!
    Lumberjack are great pellets if you can find them right now. You can also look at Bear Mountain (usually you can find at Tractor Supply). They are also running a BOGOF sale right now. Only 1 bag free though, plus free shipping. Total cost for 2 20lb bags is $19+tax. I recommend the Oak or Hickory pellets.

Cabela's / Grilla pellets are also a great choice. As Huskee mentioned above, the Cabela's/Grilla pellets are made by the same manufacturer as the LJ pellets. These are manufactured by Great Lakes Renewable Energy out of Hayward, WI. The ingredients and the processes are shared, but each company has their own recipe/standards.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Cool, very cool! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• gmascolo51
    replied
    Congrats, I love my Silverbac as well. Enjoy it you will love it. I use Lumberjack pellets and Dick Sporting goods seems like the place to source them here on the east coast. Usually run buy one get one 1/2 price or free shipping from time to time. I like the competition blend a lot. Stock up when you see a special, never had any issues with them being affected by the humidity either.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• BruceB
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, in with the Owner's Manual? Was I supposed to read that ???

• Huskee
    replied
    Congrats! Grilla's own pellets are pretty darn good, reportedly they're made at the same place as Lumber Jack. Also, Pit Boss pellets from Walmart are great, that's what I've been using lately. The Grilla is a really good pellet grill, Enjoy it!

Leave a comment:

• Lock Stock and Barrel
    replied
    You are about to make a lot of new friends....hope you enjoy your new pooper!

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    Whoohoo Grilla’s are awesome from what I can see. Don’t own a pellet grill. But this would be on the top of my list if were to get one.
    Nice score my friend.

Leave a comment:

• marshall
    commented on 's reply
    It came in this,sure you didn't discard it?
    Or maybe its because i had to wait 1 month due to shipping error!

• marshall
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200901_221206.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	904555

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here