Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! Grilla's own pellets are pretty darn good, reportedly they're made at the same place as Lumber Jack. Also, Pit Boss pellets from Walmart are great, that's what I've been using lately. The Grilla is a really good pellet grill, Enjoy it!

Comment

• marshall
      marshall commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats, I love my Silverbac as well. Enjoy it you will love it. I use Lumberjack pellets and Dick Sporting goods seems like the place to source them here on the east coast. Usually run buy one get one 1/2 price or free shipping from time to time. I like the competition blend a lot. Stock up when you see a special, never had any issues with them being affected by the humidity either.

Comment

• marshall
        marshall commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for input!

Cool, very cool! Enjoy!

Comment

Love my Silverbac! Make sure to post pics!
        Lumberjack are great pellets if you can find them right now. You can also look at Bear Mountain (usually you can find at Tractor Supply). They are also running a BOGOF sale right now. Only 1 bag free though, plus free shipping. Total cost for 2 20lb bags is $19+tax. I recommend the Oak or Hickory pellets.

Cabela's / Grilla pellets are also a great choice. As Huskee mentioned above, the Cabela's/Grilla pellets are made by the same manufacturer as the LJ pellets. These are manufactured by Great Lakes Renewable Energy out of Hayward, WI. The ingredients and the processes are shared, but each company has their own recipe/standards.

Comment

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          Even I understood that MrMisunderstood

• marshall
          marshall commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome! Thanks for the info!

• BigCountryQ
          BigCountryQ commented
          Editing a comment
          HawkerXP LOL!!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here