Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally arrived!

Finally my first pellet grill arrives! Burning it in now. Quality is honestly more then i expected, so far my only complaint is the temp of pork on the magnet! Click image for larger version

Name:	20200901_192702.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	904485Click image for larger version

Name:	20200901_192727.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	904486

👍👏🍻🎉

Comment

WOOT!!!!! Congrats on th New Cooker, Brother, an many many years of great cooks on it!

Ya could always put ya some black Lectrical tape over any recommends ya don't embrace...

(Seen a whole lotta people, in my life, do it with persistent / pesky idiot lights, in their rides...)

Comment

• marshall
        marshall commented
        Editing a comment
        Also in accordance to the tape. General motors back years ago had a warranty fix, use a black sharpie to shade in a spot on the sunroof where tint was missing !

Nice! Have fun with that New Cooker!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! what pellets are you running in it?

Comment

• marshall
            marshall commented
            Editing a comment
            I wanted lumberjack but couldn't find any,so went with green mountain grill blend that a place sells locally

Pellet smoker, great choice. learning curve is shorter. So far my all cooks were good, just some were better than others. Got a meat loaf smoking as I type.

Comment

Just curious, how did you decide on which pellet grill to buy?
            Thank you in advance.

Comment

• marshall
              marshall commented
              Editing a comment
              Been lookin at all the reviews for sometime, this went on sale so i went for it.

Super! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats and enjoy!

Comment

Very nice. Congratulations on your new smoker. Looking forward to seeing some of your cooks.

Comment

Wait a moment !! I didn't get a temp magnet with my new Silverbac ! Or the cool beer can coozie.
                  Last edited by BruceB; September 1, 2020, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• marshall
                    marshall commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It came in this,sure you didn't discard it?
                    Or maybe its because i had to wait 1 month due to shipping error!

• BruceB
                    BruceB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh, in with the Owner's Manual? Was I supposed to read that ???

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200901_221206.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	904555

Comment

Whoohoo Grilla’s are awesome from what I can see. Don’t own a pellet grill. But this would be on the top of my list if were to get one.
                    Nice score my friend.

Comment

You are about to make a lot of new friends....hope you enjoy your new pooper!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here