Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilla's New Product - BBQ Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilla's New Product - BBQ Island

Grilla Grills just announced their new product coming next month:

It is a BBQ Island that will obviously fit any of the Grilla Cookers (Kong, Siverbac, OG) but could also fit other cookers.

They are also going to add the option to purchase the Silverbac as a built in unit as well if you want to install it in your own island.

They released it on Facebook and will release it on their website later.... However the product is on their site if you know where to look:

https://store.grillagrills.com/colle...cts/bbq-island

Click image for larger version  Name:	Grilla Island.png Views:	0 Size:	300.6 KB ID:	843134

Click image for larger version  Name:	Grilla island 2.png Views:	0 Size:	296.7 KB ID:	843136

Click image for larger version  Name:	Grilla island 3.png Views:	0 Size:	322.8 KB ID:	843135
    Last edited by Nate; May 8, 2020, 01:45 PM.

Shiny! Very nice.

Comment

That's actually pretty nice for the price.

Comment

• Nate
        Nate commented
        Editing a comment
        I kind of thought the same... and as long as your measurements work you could put a different brand on there and they said you could flip over the little part that says GrillaGrills to where it wouldn't say anything.

Me likey. Still outside my wallet, but likey anyway.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Interesting. Needs a mini - fridge, and probably some locks on the cabinets. I suppose you might be able to outfit a very small fridge under the big drawer. Maybe you could attach some brackets to the front and run a piece of bar stock in front of the doors/drawers and then padlock the bar.

Comment

I really like it, but almost all pellet grills have the fan intake on the left side... I wonder why they didn't flip the design? If they would have and made the side removeable you could fit almost any pellet grill on the market... I would probably buy one if it was designed that way. It looks like a very good value.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
              Potkettleblack commented
              Editing a comment
              They say it’s modular, so you can probably flip the arrangement.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
              ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
              Editing a comment
              Didn't see that part, the only modular thing I saw was the branded piece. But yeah, looking closer it does appear you don't have to install certain panels on the grill stand piece

Very nice. The price seems reasonable. I've looked at some outdoor kitchen cabinets and they are very expensive. This seems reasonable in comparison. My wife says NO!

Comment

This really is a good price for what you get.

Comment

Some things for the interested to consider, and not a criticism, just observations. Part of what gets the price at such an attractive level is the material used. These are 430 grade stainless which is not as durable as 304 offered by some of the other cabinet suppliers, mostly from a corrosion resistance perspective. For instance, if you live near a salt water environment 430 might be a maintenance issue. Likewise this is a metric gage metal equivalent to half way between 19 and 20 gage, again, not awful, but thinner and likely less durable when compared to others in the 16 to 18 gage range. To their credit, Grilla listed those values in their info and don't skirt the description as some do.

Comment

• Troutman
                  Troutman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thus the price point.

That looks pretty nice. I wonder what else Grilla will be coming out with this year.

Comment

I dig it. It does eat up a lot of space if you have other cookers though. Part of what got me into the OG was the low amount of floor space required. But now at the new place, space is not at such a high premium. But if I add an 8” width to the Grilla... questions and options.

Comment

430 stainless and granite..... this is nice and worth it. Whoever gets it will be pleased. Issue I have is i like stainless steeel tables from restaurant depot, pallets, and a tire swing in my backyard this is not my style but im not knocking it, its really nice.

Comment

Living in WI makes this really impracticable. we need to move. 😕

Comment

• Potkettleblack
                        Potkettleblack commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What’s WI got to do with it?

Well you’re a Chicago guy so you know our winters can be rough. Makes an outdoor kitchen hard to use enough to justify the cost. I am a year round outdoor cooker though. I keep my cookers in my garage and wheel them out to the edge to vent the smoke out of the garage. Keeps the cookers dry and ready to go. And no snow to shovel off the patio. I guess I could set this thing up in my garage?

Comment

• Potkettleblack
                        Potkettleblack commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Fair. I'm new to having a back yard, but old hand at covering grills. The only issue for me is that the Grilla has such a nice footprint, and this limits the MCS you can have with that, assuming limited space. Of course, I could go the full meathead or huskee, but Ms. Florist would kill me.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here