Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silverback Accessory Kit Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silverback Accessory Kit Question

Hi all. The Silverback is on my short list for a new purchase. Is the Accessory Kit a worthwhile buy? Paying a few extra bucks is not an issue unless it is a waste of money.

It is well worth it. Personally, I think it should be included with the grill, but they are targeting a certain price point. It keeps your grill much cleaner on the front side. The grate scrapers work well and are all stainless as well.

Comment

Man, i been eyeing that Grilla Alpha for single hunks of meat.......

Comment

Jerod Broussard It really makes having a great meal easy and delicious. I have found that it takes time to figure out which pellets work for different types of meat. Bed has been the hardest one to nail down. I'm looking for a specific smoke level and flavor and sometimes it works. But if course it's true for all pellet smokers

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          I run a blend in my Grid Iron since it comes in 40 pounds bags at wolly world. Be nice to have something smaller and another "cook while thoust slumber" smoker.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here