Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilla gives back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilla gives back

Grilla hosted an event today for all of us Grilla owners that work at Gentex in Zeeland, MI. It was such a wonderful event put on by two of the best guys in the pellet grilling industry. There were 60+ of us that showed up. They cooked up some pork butt, chicken wings, potatoes, cookies and beans. All done on the grillas.
    This just speaks volumes to their dedication to their customers and loyal followers.
    The even did a drawing, almost everyone walked away with something.
    They did a separate drawing for the people who were not owners and they gave away a brand new Silverbac Alpha.
    You just can't get any better.

Here is the lady that won the new grill, pictured with Mark from Grilla.

That is awesome

Comment

Sounds like a fun day!

Comment

Next time I am in Detroit, I am pretty sure a detour to Holland will be in order, and at a minimum, a Chimp will make the trip home with me.

Comment

• BigCountryQ
          BigCountryQ commented
          Editing a comment
          They cook most Friday's. I'd gladly go there with you if you ever wanted to!

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll look you up. It may be awhile though. I'll be in Cincinnati this summer, probably won't make it to Detroit. Maybe before it snows up there in the fall.

• BigCountryQ
          BigCountryQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Just remember the offer stands! No time limit on it!

They are based in MI? Hmm, says the Ontario guy who may be in the market. :-)

Comment

• BigCountryQ
          BigCountryQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Same offer here. I live 30 minutes away from Grilla and work 10 minutes away. I'd meet up with you for a beer or a run through the showroom!

• Argoboy
          Argoboy commented
          Editing a comment
          I am a border town guy that is not far for me go as well.

• BigCountryQ
          BigCountryQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Hit me up Argoboy !

I can't see the pic, but what a cool event! These guys go miles beyond the call of duty. Some makers just sell their stuff, it's all about them and profits...Grilla gets involved with their current and future customers.

Comment

Very nice event. So you work for Gentex? A company I’m associated with has been using your life safety devices for decades. Very reliable.

Comment

• BigCountryQ
            BigCountryQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Very familiar with the life safety products! Although now I spend most of my days in our Aerospace products. Been there 12 years as an Electrical Engineer. Love the company.

Proud to be a Grilla owner!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here