Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilla Grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilla Grills

Does anyone have any intel on the goods from Grilla Grills? They look to be new company out of Holland, MI that ships direct to your location. I guess I will have to put these guys on my list for further research.
    Pellet grill, smoker grill, charcoal kamado grill, wood pellet grills cook up authentic wood barbecue flavor for your brisket, chicken, steak and seafood

From what I can see, it certainly looks like a Vision/Pit Boss knock off. The Vision a good kamado and seems to have a lot of satisfied customers. All these grill are made in China. I see no mention of a parts warranty. The Pit Boss is more competitively priced at about $600 versus the $799 for the Kong.

Comment

Originally posted by CeramicChef View Post
      From what I can see, it certainly looks like a Vision/Pit Boss knock off. The Vision a good kamado and seems to have a lot of satisfied customers. All these grill are made in China. I see no mention of a parts warranty. The Pit Boss is more competitively priced at about $600 versus the $799 for the Kong.
      CeramicChef Thank you for the insight. ​They don't give you the dimensions either, just the area. Since you mentioned the Pit Boss, the Kong just happens to have the identical 660 sq. in. total cooking area as the PB K24. No accessories, with the exception of a cover, are offered so I am going to out on limb and say you can pick them up at Louisiana Grills, Pit Boss, Visions etc.

Comment

I love my Grilla -- I don't have the Kong or the Silverback -- just the old Grilla that was made in Michigan. Hate that they've gone to China, but I was looking at the new ones at MIM on Friday. The original Grilla looks good. Other models are like others.

Comment

I'm pretty sure when I saw a Grilla Pellet grill it was $1300 or $1500cdn. I liked the footprint of it. I want to say it's a non PID controller at $800 I would have bought it for sure.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here