Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Exceeded maximum endpoint per user count" Grilla Grills app error solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Exceeded maximum endpoint per user count" Grilla Grills app error solution

Hi all,

Just posting this in the hopes that it saves someone some time. An error can occur on the Grilla app if you have it set up on multiple devices and enter your password wrong too many times. (As I did, trying to use my phone with low brightness setting in direct sunlight. Oops.)

The error will look like this when you enter your correct credentials:

Click image for larger version

Name:	7629.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	1245980

If you ever get this, you cannot fix it yourself; only Grilla can do it. They can fix it by contacting their developers to do something on the backend database, but it is much faster to just have them delete your account and you re-register, as I did. (As our accounts don't save cook data or anything like that, this isn't a big deal, although you'll have to re-pair your grill with your device.)

User's encountering this error should be rare as most of us save our credentials in the app (i.e. "Remember Me"), but if you're troubleshooting a wireless issue, you may run into this.

I have not seen this. Thank you for the heads up.

Comment

Interesting. Just out of curiosity how many devices did you have the app on? I only have it in my phone.

Comment

• Michael_in_TX
        Michael_in_TX commented
        Editing a comment
        Three; two iOS and one Android. Also, the constant deleting and re-adding of the grill during the wifi troubleshooting may have contributed as well.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here