Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, I finally did it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I finally did it!

I’ve been wanting a Grilla since I read the reviews, checked the website and videos, recipes, etc. well, I finally got some work done on the patio after the big freeze, so I can spread the gear a little bit. So a week ago, I rolled down to the Grilla store in Dallas and bought the Grilla! I got some sauce, rub, and bag of pellets for picking it up. Their summer sale is still on, so I got 12 bags of pellets free as well. I followed the seasoning instructions the next day.. A couple of days later I did the Meat Church Mexican pulled pork recipe. It’s great, going to have leftover tacos tonight. I still need to check the calibration of the temperatures, they’re sending me a new probe (didn’t work), and figure out the wi-fi connection, but plenty of time for that after a week in,Maine with mid-60s to low 70s highs. YESSSSS! Anyway, I’m a happy camper with my new Grilla, and look forward to smoking and grilling on it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	174830D6-1005-4AD9-BCF0-62E30D4209D5.jpg Views:	53 Size:	48.0 KB ID:	1235931

P. S. I won’t want another cooker, will I?

Congrats Don! The one, single, lonely, all by itself pic looks good! Now…. you know the rules, where’s pics of that smoker?

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Panhead John The grilla is camera shy

Good luck with your new grilla. That pulled pork looks delicious

Comment

Excellent! Nah, you won’t need another cooker fer……..well, we’ll talk about that at another time. Meanwhile, cool beans on the Grilla, yessir! Cook til yer hearts desire is fulfilled! Congrats!

Comment

Awesome. A new cooker is always fun and exciting. Smoke on!

Comment

Congrats. I have been very pleased with my Grilla Silverbac.

Comment

Congrats on the new cooker.

Comment

Nicely done! More pics and cooks please!

Comment

Congrats!!!! The food looks fantastic.

Comment

Congrats! Did you get the Original, the round one?

Comment

• Soonerpop
                    Soonerpop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes

Congrats!

Comment

I’m with Panhead John in wanting to see pics of the new toy!

Comment

Congratulations and enjoy. Think you know the answer to your question.

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy your new cooker…assuming it actually exists - I don’t see any pictures of it.

Comment

• big_mack
                          big_mack commented
                          Editing a comment
                          could be fake. that pulled pork looks fake. or maybe the picture is out of focus.

Have fun with the new Grilla!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here