Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you call a Chimp that works in a bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you call a Chimp that works in a bar?

A Monkey Wench.

My wife is awesome. We spent about 1.5 hours looking at an OG vs a Silverbac for a wedding gift for a nephew. The sales guy was worn out from all the questions. And I think i wore her out too. After deciding on the Silverbac, I suggested to her that the Chimp would be a GREAT smoker for us to get. Great for the backyard. Great for the RV camping trips we'll be on in a year or so when we retire. She agreed immediately. It was amazing. I doubt I'll ever experience that again in my lifetime! I know she wants an Airstream so maybe she was just setting me up for that.

Love the Chimp. Its such a solid unit. Really well designed, great quality parts, very well constructed, great packaging and easy to assemble. She is being seasoned now and we'll break it in with some no flip lamb burgers tonight. I want to cook on the Chimp for the next couple of days and thru the weekend and for sure some sort of slow and low slab of pork. Its so easy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220608_125602.jpg Views:	11 Size:	900.3 KB ID:	1233645
    Last edited by big_mack; June 8, 2022, 01:45 PM.

Great choice! Great thing yer doin with the "seasoning".It sure is fun havin fun! 🕶
    Last edited by FireMan; June 9, 2022, 10:13 AM.

Comment

An Air Stream….I’d say this is a win win for you!

congrats and enjoy retirement and traveling when that day gets here!

Comment

Congrats on the new smoker!

Comment

If ya wanted to auction yur wife, you could make a fortune on The Pit.

Comment

You definitely got set up…..well!

Comment

I agree. And I wish you were my uncle when I got married. I got lamps and cheap knife sets from Target, your nephew gets a Silverbac?!?!

Comment

• STEbbq
                STEbbq commented
                Editing a comment
                No kidding. I need more friends like you too.

• Henrik
                Henrik commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup, what these guys said ☝️

Nice addition to the family. We only find those primates in the wild these parts. Enjoy Sir.

Comment

Congrats on your new smoker. Enjoy it for many years. Oh, by the way, I’ve got a wedding anniversary coming up Uncle big_mack. 😁😁😁

After all, we’re all family here in the Pit, right?
                Last edited by Draznnl; June 9, 2022, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draznnl View Post
                  Congrats on your new smoker. Enjoy it for many years. Oh, by the way, I’ve got a wedding anniversary coming up Uncle big_mack. 😁😁😁

After all, we’re all family here in the Pit, right?
                  what anniversary you are celebrating, i believe the standard gift for that year is a pellet smoker, right?

Comment

• Draznnl
                    Draznnl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    21, big_mack I am pretty sure the traditional gift is a Blackstone. My wife would rebel at a second pellet cooker moving in with us. Something about wanting some space on the lanai to sit and live.

An excellent choice of pellet smokers. Our Chimp is the most reliable smoker we've had and has been trouble-free.

Comment

Ah, the legendary "rich uncle". I’ve heard the tales, but he’s never been seen around these parts. Congrats to your lucky nephew, and to you on your new smoker. Enjoy!

Comment

Nice. I think you were invited to our wedding. It was a long time ago, but I’m sure you’d like to send a Grilla.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here