Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Took the plunge in to the pellet world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smokenoob
    replied
    one of everything I say, you are right on track!

Leave a comment:

• rwalters
    replied
    Welcome to the wonderful world of pellet cooking

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Congrats. GG! The OG is an excellent pellet rig and I hope you thoroughly enjoy yours from the get-go.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Dollars to doughnuts you will enjoy your pellet grill.
    This morning at 5:15, it was 35*F outside when I fired up my Timberline 850, 15 minutes later it was up to 225*F, turned on super smoke mode, Pork Butt in.
    Last edited by bbqLuv; November 21, 2021, 10:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Welcome to the pellet world. I absolutely love mine. (See avatar). It cooks terrific food every time (unless I do something stupid) and is so easy and reliable.

Leave a comment:

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    replied
    Welcome to the lazy side... I mean dark side

Leave a comment:

• radiodome21
    replied
    We bought a Traeger at our Lakehouse last year, and I thought it was a good smoker to have a shared house especially to be used by people who aren’t really familiar with smoking or using a smoker. I ended up really falling in love with the simplicity of a pellet smoker so that was why I bought my Silverbac this spring. I still have my WSM too which I’ll be using on Thursday with my Silverbac.

Leave a comment:

• grantgallagher
    started a topic Took the plunge in to the pellet world

Took the plunge in to the pellet world

Ordered a Grilla Alpha OG with the intent of it replacing my kettle for weekday cooks. Im now permanently working from home (company policy) so ive been doing more long cooks but im in meetings almost all day and have found myself multiple times unable to reload or tend to charcoal for a period of hours due to back to back meetings. Still gonna break out the kettle for weekend smokes but i guess we shall see how this goes.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here