Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Boone Wifi Controller Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Boone Wifi Controller Replacement

Has anyone else had the wifi controller stop working on their GMG Daniel Boone? After lots of trouble shooting with GMG they suggested I replace the wifi controller for $160. The grill is about 5-6 years old and it was a pretty easy replacement, but would have thought they would have given the part away.

Not after 5-6 years old.
    I use a surge suppressor in line with my pellet grill.

Comment

• RiverJeff
      RiverJeff commented
      Editing a comment
      Is your surge suppresser corded or installed in the electrical panel?
      bbqLuv

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I have it plugged in the outlet. Then plug in the AC cord to my pellet grill.

• RiverJeff
      RiverJeff commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your note! I should have read closer in-line means in-line sorry, I'm old that's my story and sticking with it!
      Jeff
      bbqLuv

My gmg wifi has never held the signal despite being close to my router. Gave up even trying.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here