Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tested Positive !! for MCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tested Positive !! for MCS

Ordered a new Camp Chef Woodwind 36. My older Camp Chef Smoke Pro was getting lonely. Click image for larger version

Name:	PG36W_.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	1243522

Sweet! Congrats!

Comment

• jharner
      jharner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

They're great! Really like mine. Enjoy!

Comment

Very nice. Congratulations!

Comment

Very nice. Enjoy cooking on that new toy of yours.

Kathryn

Comment

Enjoy the new cooker. I really like my WW 36"......tons of room!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Just remember that buying a new whatever does not cure MCS, (works like a Covid shot), it only lessens the symptoms for a while.

And congrats.

Comment

At least yer infection turned real positive. Yer never immune ya know. It could come back at any time. Nice rig!

Comment

Anything to quell the condition !!!!

Comment

That’s a nice looking cooker. The Woodwind I had is still one of my favorites. CampChef has some of the best convenience features in the market and probably the best app and WiFi reliability of what I’ve seen (but others I think are getting better last couple years).

Comment

• jharner
                      jharner commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They do have some nice features. I have had my DLX Smoke Pro for over 6 years now. Looking forward to the larger capacity and smoke control

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here