Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blaz'n Grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glitchy View Post
    Old Glory

AND don't forget the Lone Star Grillz pellet grill is due out soon.
    As I mentioned in another post, I'm trying to setup a demonstration of the new Lone Star pellet smoker this week, if he even has one to show. They are running way behind in production. They waited something like 6 months to get enough Fireboard controllers for their first batch they quickly sold out. Knowing Chris, he has put in his usual amount of homework and will build as good, if not THE best pellet smoker on the market. Granted the MAK, Yoder and Blazin' (and I'll throw my P&S in the mix) are all excellent machines. You won't go wrong with that tier of pellets, they are all built to last.

And, in my humble opinion, would steer clear of the Smoke Fire for now. They got some serious tweaking to do.

Comment

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      I spoke to Chris almost a year ago. I'd like to get some real world feedback on these.

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Troutman did you ever see a demo of the LS Pellet Grill?

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Old Glory No been trying to catch up with Chris since Thanksgiving. Given the holidays it may be into January before I actually get up there.

The smaller SF is on sale for $799.00 it's getting harder and harder to resist...lol.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here