Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"New Owners"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"New Owners"

News Flash!
    Blaz'n Grill works has new owners! Now's the time to call chat with Brent about any and all of your back ordered parts his hands are no longer tie!
    After a year my warranted parts that had powder coating falling off are being shipped!
    Brent has a brand new attitude seem very bright and happy!

That's good to know. Sorry to hear there was trouble for this long.

Comment

• RiverJeff
      RiverJeff commented
      Editing a comment
      I was just 1 of so many!

Why the issues? I am glad to see the acquisition is resulting in immediate benefits.

Comment

• RiverJeff
      RiverJeff commented
      Editing a comment
      @IFindZeroBadCooks
      Old owner just wanted to sale grills and turn his back to warrantee issues! My powder coating on the bottom shelf was falling off in the wind! Two weeks old, took pics to doc claim sent to them and fell on deaf ears and blind eyes no help thought of driving back down there but don't like jail time. Just emailed the hell out of them! Today was going to be my last call before legal action, was told new owner and parts are in the mail just like the check! So ups says tommorrow!

I had some problems with my augur motor due to 2 derechos pushing rain into the augur tube, and my not realizing it until the augur burned itself out. It would still turn, just not when any pellets were in the tube. I thought I had it fixed, until a few weeks ago when I had 3 briskets to do and at 10 pm found out I didn't have it fixed. In my frustration, in taking the hopper cover off and putting it back on, I hit the control board and broke a capacitor halfway off. I ordered a different augur motor, but I called on Monday morning and told Brent I needed a new board. He made sure I was really correct that it wasn't something I was doing he could walk me through, unless he wanted to give me a soldering lesson over the phone, he took my order. Cost me about $96, the smoker is about 5 years old, and it was my fault, I didn't expect any kind of warranty. Took about a week, and no hassles putting the new one in, in the light anyway.
    Last edited by Bogy; August 10, 2022, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• RiverJeff
      RiverJeff commented
      Editing a comment
      This finally sounds like a company that is now ready to keep making things Right!
      Back when I was having problems he stated to me that I was a isolated issue and or others where afraid to come forward or just did not care to report any problems. Glad your fixed!!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here