Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power Burners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Glory
    replied
    I went withe Alfresco Power Burner. Still on order but it looks good.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisLovesHisBigGreenEgg
    replied
    I too am shopping for a power burner to install in my outdoor kitchen in a new home we are building in CO. I want it to be built-in though. Does anyone have experience with Blaze products. I looked at the Blaze Professional LUX natural gas unit (BLZ-PROPB-NG) and it looks pretty good. 60,000 BTU and it is only 15-3/4" wide, so it doesn't take a lot of real estate.

I would appreciate any thoughts or suggested alternatives.

Leave a comment:

• Dadof3Illinois
    commented on 's reply
    barelfly I set mine on a table for frying fish and it works great.

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    barelfly if your wok has a metal handle look at the jet burners... even more btu's than the banjo burners.

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    barelfly I think the hose is about 36" long. It would probably work up on a table, if the tank was below or beside the table. I wouldn't want to spend the money replacing the regulator on a brand new cooker - I think there are others that have longer hoses.

• barelfly
    commented on 's reply
    What if you used an longer propane connection and then a heavy duty table to place the burner on?

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    barelfly you don't want the Bayou Classic I have for wok cooking. It's a great burner, but awfully low to the ground unless you put it on a table. I use it for 10-15 gallon pots for brewing and shrimp boils and such, so being low is a good thing when the pot is 24-30 inches tall.

• scottranda
    replied
    Polarbear777 it sits perfectly!!!!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Polarbear777
    commented on 's reply
    What is the width of the flame off that? Probably perfect for general use and boiling. Wondering if it would work for a wok, that is if I ever consider doing built-in.

• barelfly
    commented on 's reply
    The bayou classic - haha! I want that for my wok!

• scottranda
    commented on 's reply
    It’s like 40 pounds. Super sturdy.

• scottranda
    replied
    Polarbear777 http://gatorpit.net/fryers-and-fire-pits.html

Leave a comment:

• scottranda
    replied
    Polarbear777
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Polarbear777
    commented on 's reply
    Which one? Pics?

• scottranda
    replied
    Gator Pit jet burner!! It’s so heavy duty!! I love mine!!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here