Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power Burners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jfmorris
    replied
    (Arrow) are you looking for a built in solution, or a free standing burner? I have two outdoor burner style cookers - a Bayou Classic 60,000 BTU patio burner, and a King Cooker 2 burner stand that I like, which has a 65,000 BTU standard "banjo" burner, and a 105,000 BTU jet burner. They all get the job done, and boil or fry much much faster than any other burners I have used.

Bayou Classic (I paid about $50):

King Kooker:

Shop your favorite King Kooker & Mr. Outdoors Cookout Portable Propane Outdoor Cookers and Smokers, Cookware, Accessories and More!

That said, if you don't need 60,000 or more BTU's, I would look really hard at the Camp Chef 16" series of propane stoves. They have 30,000 BTU's per burner, up to 3 burners, and have a ton of accessories available.

Leave a comment:

• Polarbear777
    replied
    Do you mean more like an IR searing burner? Lots of those to choose from as well.

Leave a comment:

• Polarbear777
    replied

Leave a comment:

• (Arrow)
    replied
    Originally posted by Polarbear777 View Post
    I have the Eastman kahuna burner. Will heat anything in almost no time.
    That’s a little different than the power burners, but glad it’s working well. Similar BTU though.

Leave a comment:

• Polarbear777
    replied
    I have the Eastman kahuna burner. Will heat anything in almost no time.

Leave a comment:

• (Arrow)
    started a topic Power Burners

Power Burners

Looking into power burners as we begin our redesign of our outdoor area. Do you have one? What do you like and not like?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here