Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outdoor Kitchen Appliance Qs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Kitchen Appliance Qs

Hey everyone! I posted a few months ago and my new home is progressing, so that means getting closer to my outdoor kitchen. Based on a previous post, I am pretty sold on the Primo XL for my smoker. I really love having a griddle - right now I have the portable Blackstone griddle that's worked great, but I want something built-in. Anybody have a combo gas grill + griddle that they'd recommend? Due to space, my best option is going to be some combo of smoker + gas grill + griddle (if possible)

If you don't have space for 2 units you might consider a griddle that sits on top of the grates or maybe getting GrillGrates if you don't mind holes in the griddle surface.

Comment

Thanks! I like the idea of grill grates - how do those work with catching the grease?

Comment

• Dewesq55
        Dewesq55 commented
        Editing a comment
        They don't catch the grease. For that you need one of the aftermarket griddles that sit on top of your grates. If not mistaken, fzxdoc has one.

I think some people here have this one

The Steelmade Flat Top Grill is the perfect accessory to transform your standard range stove into a flexible and fun flat top cooker. Eliminate multiple pans and skillets and make amazing foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on one unique cooktop that only gets better with age. Made in USA

Comment

Weber sells a griddle for its gas grills. Check the Weber website.

I have the Steelmade one (link in Old Glory's post) for my Weber Summit S650 (6 burner) and really like it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here