Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concrete grill table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concrete grill table

My cousin did the vast majority of the work - here’s the final results. Stained cedar for the wood, applied rustoleum for the hardware, and GFRC concrete on the top!
    Attached Files

Looks great! Now, if you are done with your cousin how about sending him my way? Please....

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice!

• smokin fool
      smokin fool commented
      Editing a comment
      After he’s done at HawkerXP’s I’m up
      Looks great, I’d like to do sometime alike but I have no appreciative skills of any kind

• smarks112
      smarks112 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t either - this is where family and friends are key haha

Looks very good.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Very well done. Nice job on the top too. I’m glad you found the right hardware for the door. I really like the barn door style opening.

Comment

Very nice, indeed, Brother!
          Door hardware from Rejuvenation.com ???
          I've done literally, thousands upon thousands of Tonnes of concrete, in me life...
          Reckons I could, conceivably, make me up a tabletop...

Thing is, I gots me this Marvelous Son, who's all kinda excited bout makin me up an outdoor cookin side / prep table, with some composite deckin mat'l an treated lumber he has leftover from some decks he's been buildin, so, ahm'a let that run it's course, first off...
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 9, 2020, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• smarks112
            smarks112 commented
            Editing a comment
            That sounds like it will be great, too. The GFRC stuff was pretty cool - no need for rebar, could go thinner, weighs less and more flexible colors

That is pretty cool. 👍👍
          How did you attach the top to the cabinet?
          And are there 2 sliding doors to close it completely off?
          Inquiring minds want to know. 😁

Comment

• smarks112
            smarks112 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just closed half in - going to store logs on the other side. Secured with a countertop glue - between that and it weighing 200 lbs the countertop is not going anywhere!

• Steve B
            Steve B commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahahahaha. I guess you’re right on that. It’ll take some serious wind or other unnatural thing to move that puppy.

Looks nice!

Comment

Very cool

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here