Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a prep table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a prep table

I have been looking for a prep table for a while and haven't found anything that I liked. I got to looking at an old tool box that I made when I worked for United Airlines. I called a metal shop and got a 40 inch by 20 inch piece of 14 gauge SS and some 1 inch al. angle. Mounted the angle to the SS using counter sunk rivets and attached angles on the bottom side to keep in place.Got out some cleaner and wax and made the old box look good. I now have prep top. The side box is an old liqueur cabinet from a 747 with 4 draws.
    Attached Files

Well done.

Comment

Nothing like a little "G job" on a slow shift. If caught its then called OJT!

Comment

• Brewmaster
      Brewmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Made that back in 97, I was amazed that they let me out with it@HawkerXP

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanted to ask how you did that but it might have been top secret.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here