Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had some ground work done to fit my grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had some ground work done to fit my grills

We've been thinking of creating a 'parking lot' of sorts in the garden. I know it sounds boring, but we needed some space for my grills/smokers, and it frees up space in other areas of the yard. So today a company came over and did it for us. Very nice to be able to sit and drink a coffee and watch other people work :-)

All in all they did a great job, and it went fast too. They will also sow new grass in the brown patches (which was part of the deal). Now I can finally fit my offset smoker Rude Boy and the trailer with all the bbq class grills in one place, and still have room for the boat. Excellent. After a few rains it will flatten/harden and look better. And with the grass in place it will look better too.

Click image for larger version  Name:	groundwork-2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	537.5 KB ID:	880038

Click image for larger version  Name:	groundwork-3.JPG Views:	0 Size:	544.3 KB ID:	880040

Click image for larger version  Name:	groundwork-4.JPG Views:	0 Size:	558.2 KB ID:	880039

Click image for larger version  Name:	groundwork-5.JPG Views:	0 Size:	546.7 KB ID:	880041

Click image for larger version  Name:	groundwork-6.JPG Views:	0 Size:	678.4 KB ID:	880042

The lineup

Click image for larger version  Name:	groundwork-7.JPG Views:	0 Size:	701.8 KB ID:	880043

If anyone is wondering about the gravel pile in the corner we asked them to leave it there because we will need it when building a large patio in a few weeks.

Nice!

Comment

I can dig it! ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol!

SWEET !

Comment

Already looks great!

Comment

You look serious about this venture. My yard isn’t large enough to accommodate the size of what you are building.

Comment

• Henrik
            Henrik commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, it's more a matter of fixing something that's been the source of some frustration for a long time. Might as well do it right :-)

Ya knocked me flat!

Comment

Beautiful. Love the clouds. Those pics make it look like you can reach out and touch them.

Comment

Very nice! A person can always use some more room for parking.

Comment

Looks like your gonna need more cookers.

Comment

• Henrik
                  Henrik commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Exactly! This is just paving the way for future MCS fits :-)

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here