Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

I have plenty to be thankful for today. In the last nine years I have moved 11 times from rental to rental while going to school and living my passion of helping people hear better. I moved for what I hope is the last time this weekend and finally have a deck where I can set up my outdoor cooking space permanently. Living in rentals has been OK at best, but learning with and from everybody here about outdoor cooking has really helped me deal with living in apartments infested with cockroaches, mold, and a whole lot more. Thank everybody from the main site creators and outward for fueling my second passion of cooking.

Breaking in the deck with something easy to roast tomorrow after a long few days of moving!

Attached Files

Congrats, but that deck needs more cookers. I know you are just starting, Enjoy.

Comment

Welcome to your new home and hope and hope you are settled in for a long time. I see you are not new to the Pit with a 104 previous posts. But please feel free to make use of the knowledge here.

Comment

congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats. Living in apartments can be.... interesting.

Comment

Could use at least a coupla coolers too.
            Enjoy the new digs.

Comment

Keep recommending more cookers and coolers. They are magically appearing as you ask for them!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by jhapka; June 6, 2020, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• smokin fool
                smokin fool commented
                Editing a comment
                Atta boy....now she's lookin like home

• HawkerXP
                HawkerXP commented
                Editing a comment
                PBC, PBC, PBC, and a kettle too! the prefect combo!

• Willard
                Willard commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah, yes. It is shaping up nicely. I’m enjoying my drenched patio right now and staring at covered cookers. 😏

HavE a great weekend cook.

Comment

Wow! must feel real good!

Comment

Cool.
                  And I agree with RonB in that it can be interesting. LOL
                  I’m about to let my lease expire and move again myself. Not sure where I’m gonna land, but I’m done paying for an apartment that I never see. LOL

That’s a nice setup and a good start down the MCS road.

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy your new house and deck. Have fun!

Comment

welcome me everybody I am new here! I also started a site

Comment

Awesome! Happy smoking! Great looking deck and cookers!

Comment

That looks like a great place to relax. Enjoy!

Comment

Haha! Congrats! And love the magical appearance of new cookers as the thread continues! What about a flat top cooker when you wanna do smash burgers

enjoy the patio! I must say, my patio is my go to place every morning for coffee - it’s also my happy place at night with a bourbon or two. Have fun!

Comment

• jhapka
                              jhapka commented
                              Editing a comment
                              barelfly I used to have a cuisinart 360 griddle, but I got rid of it when I left Phoenix. My next MCS dilemma is going to be between a blackstone or a nice gasser with a griddle top.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here