Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions for outside table and storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solutions for outside table and storage

I'm looking for an outside solution that provides a prep area and storage. I'm now using this $180 Keter table that's well designed, if lightweight, but need to expand the work surface and storage. Any suggestions?
    Attached Files

Would a second one work?

Comment

• BBQPhil
      BBQPhil commented
      Editing a comment
      Possibly, but would be tight.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Honey-Can-Do-30-in-Stainless-Steel-Portable-Folding-Utility-Table-TBL-01566/202868227?cm_mmc=Shopping%7CG%7CBase%7CD59%7CMulti %7CNA%7CPLA%7CAll_Storage_Smart|71700000048022677| 58700004795392482|92700041138581064&gclsrc=aw.ds&& gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrrSZp6iK4gIVWLXACh3imAzvEAQYASAB EgJoufD_BwE

Comment

• BBQPhil
      BBQPhil commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Or get the 40 Gal version of the same Keter patio cart if a smaller idea will work. That also gives you a "complimentary" look to the yard!

Comment

• BBQPhil
      BBQPhil commented
      Editing a comment
      Seems to be discontinued or no longer available.

Would you be open to building something? Or are you looking to purchase another table/cabinet?

Comment

• BBQPhil
      BBQPhil commented
      Editing a comment
      Possibly, but it would be a challenge.

Looking for the same, so this is timely...

Stumbled across this.

Yeah. sorta obscenely priced...but da-yam, it’s a bueat’! (And I’m kinda foolish in that way...if the bills are paid, it’s fair game. LOL)

Comment

• Jfrosty27
      Jfrosty27 commented
      Editing a comment
      $999! Ouch. But it really would be great for my usual cook area. You know, this site is great in so many ways. But all the stuff I need to buy now! 🤣😂. Willpower........

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      $$$

Good find, even if I can't afford it.

Comment

Go to your local recycling center for building materials and buy something like this. Then build a mold and pour a concrete countertop for it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180428_175326.jpg Views:	47 Size:	1,000.6 KB ID:	845284

I almost bought that set of uppers and lowers for my outdoor kitchen.
      Last edited by Attjack; May 13, 2020, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• surfdog
        surfdog commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve thought about building one out of a cabinet...that also got me thinking about a rollaway from someplace like Harbor Freight...

Its a little industrial looking but it has wheels and folds.....https://www.amazon.com/COSCO-66771DK...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Comment

I have the Keter XL deck box, that won't work for you, the thing's huge. Bigger than I thought it'd be. I like that cart you have.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here