Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finished and ready rear deck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim White
    replied
    Fantastic job on that! Looks like lots of joy to come.

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    replied
    Beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Very nice! But you sure have some weird spiderwebs down there.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Deter
    replied
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Hulagn1971
    commented on 's reply
    Haha Steve you are hilarious man! I dig your set-up. They do look very similar though.

• Steve B
    replied
    Sweet Fritz. That’s one awesome deck.
    I’m wondering though. Did we use the same base plan for the pergola? Mines not attached to the house but?? 😁.
    Oh please disregard the ugly yellow house next to mine. 😂. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	839461

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    That looks great.

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Wow that is one sweet set up. The only thing I don’t see is a big stationary cooler or fridge for the beer! 🤣 Enjoy and keep on smokin’.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    replied
    Beautiful space, Fritz! You will get a lot of enjoyment from your investment.

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Everything looks great, but where is the smoke? LOL

Leave a comment:

• Hulagn1971
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Donw.

• Hulagn1971
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. It has been our dream to have this space. We've been in this home for 10 years. The previous structure had seen better days.

• Hulagn1971
    commented on 's reply
    Sssshhh, don't tell the wife, lol.

• Skip
    replied
    Very nice deck and cookers! I notice extra room for more cookers.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Very nice indeed. I'm sure you will enjoy the heck out of it for years to come.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here