Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finished and ready rear deck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished and ready rear deck.

So just had the deck that was built last summer powerwashed, sanded and 2 coats of stain applied. My poor cookers sat alone in the grass for two weeks. They are now back home and ready to play.
    here are a couple pics from when the work was finished and a short vid with everything back in place. I have 2 Coolaroo shade sails to mount over the pergola and some new furniture coming in for the lower area. Might install more shade sails on the lower deck once summer comes full blast. Deck is on the west side of the house and the sun can really beat down on you in the summer months.
    Got to get some plants in those planters too!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200425_195638_429.jpg Views:	24 Size:	387.1 KB ID:	839322Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200425_195638_427.jpg Views:	24 Size:	539.1 KB ID:	839323
    Last edited by Hulagn1971; April 29, 2020, 10:16 AM.

Nice. I’m sure you are glad it is finally done. We are still in construction mode for something we started over 2 years ago. I envy your completion.

Comment

Nice deck. I've been wanting to do something similar. Maybe this summer.

Comment

Very nice indeed. I'm sure you will enjoy the heck out of it for years to come.

Comment

• Hulagn1971
        Hulagn1971 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. It has been our dream to have this space. We've been in this home for 10 years. The previous structure had seen better days.

Very nice deck and cookers! I notice extra room for more cookers.

Comment

• Hulagn1971
        Hulagn1971 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sssshhh, don't tell the wife, lol.

Everything looks great, but where is the smoke? LOL

Comment

Beautiful space, Fritz! You will get a lot of enjoyment from your investment.

Comment

Wow that is one sweet set up. The only thing I don’t see is a big stationary cooler or fridge for the beer! 🤣 Enjoy and keep on smokin’.

Comment

That looks great.

Comment

Sweet Fritz. That’s one awesome deck.
              I’m wondering though. Did we use the same base plan for the pergola? Mines not attached to the house but?? 😁.
              Oh please disregard the ugly yellow house next to mine. 😂. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	839461

Comment

• Hulagn1971
                Hulagn1971 commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha Steve you are hilarious man! I dig your set-up. They do look very similar though.

Nice!

Comment

Very nice! But you sure have some weird spiderwebs down there.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Fantastic job on that! Looks like lots of joy to come.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here