Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finished and ready rear deck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewesq55
    replied
    Nice deck. I've been wanting to do something similar. Maybe this summer.

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Nice. I’m sure you are glad it is finally done. We are still in construction mode for something we started over 2 years ago. I envy your completion.

Leave a comment:

• Hulagn1971
    started a topic Finished and ready rear deck.

Finished and ready rear deck.

So just had the deck that was built last summer powerwashed, sanded and 2 coats of stain applied. My poor cookers sat alone in the grass for two weeks. They are now back home and ready to play.
    here are a couple pics from when the work was finished and a short vid with everything back in place. I have 2 Coolaroo shade sails to mount over the pergola and some new furniture coming in for the lower area. Might install more shade sails on the lower deck once summer comes full blast. Deck is on the west side of the house and the sun can really beat down on you in the summer months.
    Got to get some plants in those planters too!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200425_195638_429.jpg Views:	24 Size:	387.1 KB ID:	839322Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200425_195638_427.jpg Views:	24 Size:	539.1 KB ID:	839323
    Last edited by Hulagn1971; April 29, 2020, 10:16 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here