Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost Finished

Slowly my son and I have been working on our deck for the past year or so. We built the pergola and installed a roof and then a knee wall on one side and filled in a wall in the back. I ran out of time and then was out of town for work when all of this virus stay at home hit. I’m labeled as essential at work and have been spending a lot of time there so we hired a couple local guys to finish the other knee wall, front entrance and install the electric.

Now I’m planning to build a table for a new smoker/grill along the back wall as soon as I figure out what I want.....Primo XL or WCSC?

Click image for larger version

Name:	AD05DD9B-0B7E-41EF-9870-7E035A5A5393.jpeg
Views:	240
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	838219

Looks fantastic! Except whatever is on the TV...

Comment

You are going to love it!

Comment

• Dadof3Illinois
        Dadof3Illinois commented
        Editing a comment
        I may have a few questions for ya about ceramic cookers in the future if ya don’t mind.

• LA Pork Butt
        LA Pork Butt commented
        Editing a comment
        Dadof3Illinois I am happy to help in any way I can.

That looks great! You are going to enjoy spending lots of time there! Makes me want to get started on a lean-to on my garage for my smokers to reside under. I hope to get it done later this year.

Comment

Wow, that really looks nice. I want a smaller version to house my cookers and provide a protected cooking space but not necessarily a covered eating area. We often get swarmed by wasps when we eat outside so we don't attempt that very often.

Comment

• Dadof3Illinois
          Dadof3Illinois commented
          Editing a comment
          We can have a wasp problem at times, but we keep the area sprayed and when we're on the deck we keep a fan going....they hate that!!
          Right now we're fighting honey bee's.....They are everywhere around our property..there has to be a hive close somewhere. We leave them alone but if it get much worse we'll call in a keeper to come take them away.
          Last edited by Dadof3Illinois; April 27, 2020, 08:15 AM.

Nice looking cook area.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here