Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 3 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 2 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

New Grilling Center for my KJ Jr. !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCBBQ
    commented on 's reply
    Spinaker I missed yous (a little PA lingo from my days in Bethlehem) too. It warms my soul to read your and Mr Bones’ posts. Mr. Bones
    Last edited by JCBBQ; February 11, 2021, 03:19 PM.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    I know! Where ya been? We've missed you.

• JCBBQ
    replied
    Damn Spin! I haven’t been on the Pit much. Look at your picture. I wouldn’t have recognized you without the name. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, it is the best stuff!

Thanks! Good luck on the lake house! @barefly

• barelfly
    commented on 's reply
    The Cabot stuff is great! I just bought a gallon to reapply for my landing at the lake house. Not cheap, but it definitely is worth the price!

And I also use the jarrah brown! Your table looks great!

• Spinaker
    replied
    I guess I never updated this after I put he stain on my table. I went with Cabot Jarrah Brown stain. This stuff should hold up for a long time. I love the dark color too.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	816837B5-D4BE-475F-8D01-4B0FC10A791B.jpeg
Views:	82
Size:	421.3 KB
ID:	973718Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7952.jpeg
Views:	69
Size:	3.15 MB
ID:	973719

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, that was a great call man. I use that all the time to store wood for the KBQ. I hate it when you are right.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Nate! It already has!

• SmokeyNate
    replied
    Awesome job! That really looks nice! Loving the paver idea too, that will come in handy!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! It is a beast. LOL

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    Nicely done. That will last you a long time.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    John, we're hanging in there, like everyone else I guess. I sure have enjoyed seeing you work on this project. You do so much good with your cooks, sharing them with the community as you do. Spinaker

Kathryn

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I stained it on Monday night, and so far so good! I think I can re assemble today and get the accessories put together too. Hope you are well Kathryn!

• fzxdoc
    replied
    What a great project. I can tell you're having fun with it, Spinaker . Hope the rain holds off.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    In case you are curious.......I used Cabot Australian Timber Oil Jarra Brown for the stain. Sanded there whole table down with 80-Grit on my orbital.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}