Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for ideas a storage shed for storing grilling tools, accessories, charcoal, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for ideas a storage shed for storing grilling tools, accessories, charcoal, etc.

Anyone have some good ideas on a shed (custom or otherwise) used for storing the million and one items we all use for grilling and smoking? I've got some ideas but would love to see pics of the interiors of your shed/storage area. Looking for good ideas on managing all the cable probes, DigiQs, Smokes along with the grill baskets, rib racks, charcoal, wood chunks, folding chairs, etc. My shed is a mess and I hate to deal with all the probe cables, etc.

Here's mine:

Click image for larger version  Name:	shack.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.5 KB ID:	816931

I do seem to have a problem with stuff getting wet though - not sure why...

One small "trick" for storing probes with cables is to get a long tube like a paper towel tube, but heavier. You can punch holes for the probes and the connector pin and just wrap around the tube.
    Last edited by RonB; March 18, 2020, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve R. - even better...

• rwhfly
      rwhfly commented
      Editing a comment
      Your shed has more character than mine. I've got a slowly melting Rubbermaid leftover from before I built my wife a garden shed which she promptly filled up leaving me no room for the important things like grilling accessories!

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Home Sweet Home
      There is no place like home.

I use old S style meat hooks for hanging cables and tools in my home shed.

Comment

I have transformed my old barn into a place where I keep all my instruments, and equipment I need for making barbecues. I wanted to demote it, but I thought that it can become very good storage. The most important things that I keep there are my tree pruning tools. I like to work with them, and they are personalized for me because I can' even work with other instruments. Also, I keep there my brazier and the desk and chairs for a picnic. We usually take them when we go with the family to the forest to make a picnic and cook some meat on fire.
      Last edited by TuruCarlz; April 19, 2021, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to The Pit.

If feasible...

Click image for larger version

Name:	_mSH8u21q3BgZoSNZ5y7Fya_s7uCCPG5p11HvJdXGkzcDSAqEmuSyJNxF6HKd9EOCPzRzh8v2lwaXKjGH4Q_1PhGmWmcoquj0zofDN6xP2DQcznw7zIPFNMEMnaA6PDG4m5VRvFWynDC0xXOys1J13ZtNkP3QXt5KEfwroEmxujhlHG7uR_7TUoWK2XUmsOzS6FE0zl0nrUxPQ-_Q9LN2ebHyU1FYjk_GRbBjoWjX4d14yas_bKS8aE1ykKRPDW
Views:	177
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	1017905

Name:	hOIvvMFBWwUoGmkv1OB2pmef-i31-U1EBvuejhsu-uy-xUMfACl9klvQy9k8gB5rNZYgL3oCMNHuzxYbxuNVL-LSAMxzyxvmbMul-KzFpQklshjzz86CoFy-BW6pWg6uOE6DAV0t2HQJya9TaxkEU9Qow9WXNRtzbclOPgVYWTVGa6KPQQXfD4wXCadnkMJkyqtsdFkLScB-u3OaiIq-lhFzqoPnpdqNTQnMVSqdU5mhLzQAUbfqaYHdpQ5PDyq
Views:	179
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	1017902

Name:	PGVoxuraZ-F7W9gvc7QRCRFHtKf-19_K0nYp1u7OePvQ7rcJM3pK3FHF2kw8KWtu3BvmuhIo5vbJStIcyWWcM3M2sRm8XVaZF4q14PG3pTTWm9K7ie6uppegzq8UaXIMgoVkoWSkrKua60GNIpYVNLK-0j_23smpsoTzljkiXSra30S3hcTOrLyMnzKusN7sLhJiPrbCHyoC39a6NmcjTZfYhkB2bp0Vl77o-BkvRXE06h7mQI61lxmLM001oze
Views:	179
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	1017903

Name:	dFKvWiwDRIOZdnt2i-r4WB6I50mRjkYml6tZrvwp1gwRREWy55rbSh6g73P0WBjt7BLHwy3KgzwRzZamroIbH2_KnfJP7Yucb7-vahOhI3B1eXiS-DtBoS8ayYdmY32ksmQdJ4041HZMhjckjTWZLKKl92IviTMIyZA9wVTWUDQa9Eobcj2mL5DCzfoDCai6YaT41mhUHrgFtL2b3FU6HGFP6LTPHTimvatWMuWmisfNpp36vaeP6KNBkke5bLp
Views:	168
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	1017904

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        I love your kitchen, if I could I would marry it

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here