Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally Finished!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great, just the fact that its covered is a real plus considering during my last smoke it absolutely poured the whole day.
    Going to increase my patio space this summer to include an outdoor kitchen but it won't be on the same scale as your due to a postage stamp yard.

Comment

I like it !

Comment

I now have MDS (More Deck Syndrome)...

Comment

Nice job. That looks like a fun space to Q and drink!

Comment

Congrats on doing such a nice job. It's going to make a world of difference for your outdoor cooking. Any plans for a Blackstone griddle?

Kathryn

Comment

• Dadof3Illinois
              Dadof3Illinois commented
              Editing a comment
              Funny you should say that. I sold my two burner one last fall because I needed more griddle space. I’m eyeballing the Blackstone stainless Pro or the range top combo. It’s either that or a new Napoleon gasser??

• fzxdoc
              fzxdoc commented
              Editing a comment
              Get both, Dadof3Illinois !

K.

oh man that looks awesome. this is going to be a good summer for you guys!

Comment

Well done! That's awesome. What wood did you use?

Comment

• Bumby
                Bumby commented
                Editing a comment
                Ahh. Got it. Didn't look like normal PT to me. Looks great and should last you a good long time.

• Dan Deter
                Dan Deter commented
                Editing a comment
                Dadof3Illinois happen to have the brand or trade name of that available?

• Dadof3Illinois
                Dadof3Illinois commented
                Editing a comment
                Dan Deter it’s called AC2 CedarTone from Menards.

Nice! When you coming over to start on mine?

Comment

Congratulations. Looks great. I’m having a hard time leaving my new patio/grill. I bet that is already happening to you.

Comment

• Dadof3Illinois
                  Dadof3Illinois commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Heck yea it is. I finished it yesterday and leaving for Salt Lake City Friday morning.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here