Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally Finished!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Finished!!

Finally finished my cooking space. It turned out awesome, so much so my wife may not let me use it for my grills/smokers now!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	C9753A84-4ED5-46E6-B986-9390B9C77226.jpeg
Views:	275
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	668977

Name:	0EBDC0EF-8A73-4B6D-847C-75A39BF87AAD.jpeg
Views:	270
Size:	212.3 KB
ID:	668978

Name:	80637078-732E-4618-96FA-732C224E8FED.jpeg
Views:	270
Size:	212.3 KB
ID:	668979

Looks really nice!

Comment

• Dadof3Illinois
      Dadof3Illinois commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, construction is done but still need to install the electrical

Beautiful. What smokers/grills are you going to stage there.

Comment

• Dadof3Illinois
      Dadof3Illinois commented
      Editing a comment
      For now a Weber gasser, a Weber 26” kettle and my PBC. I have been getting a little MCS for a new Napoleon gasser.
      The problem is I’m leaving for Salt Lake City Friday and won’t return until the second week of July. So I’m afraid the wife will have it filled with new furniture by the time I get back.

Nice set up!

Comment

Well protected by the guard dogs.

Comment

• Dadof3Illinois
        Dadof3Illinois commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha yea ferocious...LOL

Wow! Very cool!Nice work!

You need to hang some cast iron out there!

Comment

Great job.

Comment

Fabulous !!! Can I come over? I’ll bring the drinks and a 3” porterhouse!!!

Comment

Love it brother.
            Is that roof pitched? And what do you have on it? Reason I ask is cause I have this and would like to make a permanent roof Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	669022

Comment

• Steve B
              Steve B commented
              Editing a comment
              I know it’s at night and not the greatest pic but I think you get the idea.

• Dadof3Illinois
              Dadof3Illinois commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, not much but it is pitched. I ordered galvanized corrugated metal roofing. I was getting worried about weight so I used that instead of sheets and shingles. It’s easy to install but buy the stuff rated for roofing. You might find some at a salvage too?

• Bkhuna
              Bkhuna commented
              Editing a comment
              Ondura is reasonably priced and easy to work with.

Thanks, for not being much of a carpenter it turned out pretty good,

Comment

That is absolutely beautiful. I can just feel the peace in that place.

Comment

Wonderful, great job! I like the framing hardware, it adds a nice touch. Love me some outdoor spaces.

Comment

Great work! Have fun!

Comment

Very nice! I can see it getting filled with furniture, you will be building a roof over other end of deck to get your cooking space back. Enjoy it! Great job for not being a carpenter!

Comment

• Dadof3Illinois
                      Dadof3Illinois commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Right now the coolers are under the soffit next to the pergola. I have a feeling that’s where they may stay!!

Great job. Looks really inviting.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here