Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new grilling station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice looking space. And your bh is happy, the most important thing.

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Happy is what is what we strive for 😊

That baby is going to love playing in her garden. You should have butterflies galore. What good grandparents you and Terri are to think of that!

Your new cooking space looks great as well. Enjoy many happy cooks there with friends and family. That's what it's all about at the end of the day.

Kathryn

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much, Kathryn! Wait until you see that new sign I’m adding in the garden in the morning 😊

Willard you have a great looking outdoor space! Enjoy the summer!

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. Same here. I do like the imperial stouts in the winter. Not so much when it’s hot, like now. Hey, I’m on my patio now with a well poured wheat. Nice breeze, a baby screaming in the background...life is good.

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Willard I am at my desk drinking a Fat Tire Amber Ale. I ran out of CO2 last week, and have yet to hook up the replacement tank I picked up this past Tuesday, so no taps are flowing at the moment.

Is it your baby screaming, or someone else? The wife was just commenting when I went in the house that "it's gonna be a great summer with that little boy next door". Apparently the kid next door likes to fall and start crying "mommy" at the top of his lungs about every 5 minutes...

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s a neighbors child. From where I’m sitting 350 to 400 feet away and a clear view across the yards. Sounded more like 50 feet, lol.

Sharing the relaxed life with you at Terri & Bill’s Patio Grill. Um, Miss Terri retreated to the AC life 🤨. I’m good though... Click image for larger version

Name:	24DEE4A4-9CBC-4B14-B1EE-9D75B6D4BC8A.jpeg
Views:	180
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	670463

Comment

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      Now thats what I'm talking about. Enjoying life.

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes sir!

Happy Saturday. This is the final touch to the project. It may take a few years before Olivia can appreciate it. I’ll try not to bore you anymore with this thread 🦋... Click image for larger version

Name:	310DAE48-C7A6-4A90-8C64-294CBAE7330A.jpeg
Views:	181
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	670667

Comment

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great sign! She'll notice it within the coming year. Little ones are smart like that--when she sees that "O" she'll know it means Olivia. She'll have a good time with the butterflies too. I see a lot of "capture the moment" videos in your future. Enjoy every minute of it.

Kathryn

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      fzxdoc Thank you! She absorbs everything! It’s amazing. Getting older is acceptable when you have this. A confession: I’m a step- grandfather. But I love her!

Willard Havent checked this in a while. Looking good!! In the same vein i just put up a canopy designed for grills (fire retardant) that i got on sale recent at lowes for 60 bucks or aomething ridiculous. Mounted it onto the concrete with 1000lb sleeve anchors cause im tired of lawn furniture blowing around my yard. Not really a new space but a nice upgrade!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	4064D546-BA35-48E1-AD61-44FA69E5CCBE.jpeg
Views:	180
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	670798

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      I love it, man! That canopy looks like the same thing I had for a couple of years. So much enjoyment from everyone. Enjoy!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here