Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Stainless Table for Kamado Joe and Backwoods Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Stainless Table for Kamado Joe and Backwoods Smoker

BBQ table finally complete and fully loaded!

I've got quite a small section (395sqm / 1/10th acre) so I didn't have a lot of space to set up a large outdoor kitchen, so I went for functional and utilitarian.

Full 304 stainless, about 250kg's before you add the roof and the contents! Glad we had 6 of us to manhandle it in...

Pretty much everything custom sized - even the charcoal bin is sized to hold 2x 20kg waterproof bags, one for lump and one for briqs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-08-23 15.30.45.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	553378

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-08-23 15.31.02.jpg
Views:	1029
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	553377

Nice!

Comment

And here's a walkaround video

Comment

• Mosca
        Mosca commented
        Editing a comment
        Those cookers are way too clean. Smoke 'em up.

That is beyond impressive. I'd fly over there just to see that in person, of course after I drop a huge stag.

Comment

Insane! What a work of art, and it's stainless, meaning it works all year around. Cool!!

Comment

Really nice setup you have. The KJ needs some luvin - LOL

Comment

Gorgeous! Nice work. #jealous

Comment

Dang!!! That's sweet.

Comment

Awesome set up!!!! Wow!!

Comment

That is impressive. Nice craftsmanship. Well thought out. Beautiful

Comment

That’s what I really wanted at my home! But lacking the ability to fabricate stuff out of metal, I had to go with wood

Comment

• Attjack
                      Attjack commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was going to go stainless on my countertops until I priced the steel an realized it would cost more than the entire kitchen.

That's what I am talking about! Nice setup.

Comment

I like the little gasser in the middle, for the quick cooks.

Comment

Very nice! I would wire a light up top ... and while you're at it, why not add a wet bar?

Comment

• BlackrazorNZ
                          BlackrazorNZ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeh I spent a while looking for a suitable light, ordered one of these earlier in the week, hopefully it arrives today : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XGR82MJ

It has the 3 most important features : brightness, flexibility, and the ability to open beer bottles!

• BlackrazorNZ
                          BlackrazorNZ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          As for a wet bar, I’ve already got a rather full fridge dedicated to meat and beer about 30 feet away in the garage

• klflowers
                          klflowers commented
                          Editing a comment
                          BlackrazorNZ you are a man who has his priorities straight.

Really nice work. Do you run a sheet metal shop? I agree with catmandu Add hidden LED lights up top and some booze!

Comment

• BlackrazorNZ
                          BlackrazorNZ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No, I’m a manually-incompetent nerd. Just very lucky that one of the members of the local BBQ club is a steel fabricator / CNC engineer and did me a really good rate

• Steve B
                          Steve B commented
                          Editing a comment
                          BlackrazorNZ I was gonna ask the same question. If you built it yourself.
                          Your friend is quite talented.
                          He doesn’t do onsite work does he? Let’s say in the USA?😁🤔

• BlackrazorNZ
                          BlackrazorNZ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Steve I suspect by the time he flies the 8000 miles it might not be economically competitive

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here