Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Stainless Table for Kamado Joe and Backwoods Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackrazorNZ
    replied
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone

Leave a comment:

• Lab9999
    replied
    That’s awesome!

Leave a comment:

• John Henry
    replied
    Kiwi Brother: WOWSER! That be one SWEET set-up. Congratulations on your hard work. That beauty belongs on a magazine cover! (And if there is ever a stainless steel shortage here in the States, we now know who to call first!)

Leave a comment:

• BlackrazorNZ
    commented on 's reply
    Steve I suspect by the time he flies the 8000 miles it might not be economically competitive

• Skip
    replied
    Wow!! Very nice set up!!

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    BlackrazorNZ I was gonna ask the same question. If you built it yourself.
    Your friend is quite talented.
    He doesn’t do onsite work does he? Let’s say in the USA?😁🤔

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    BlackrazorNZ you are a man who has his priorities straight.

• RonB
    replied
    Really nice.

Leave a comment:

• BlackrazorNZ
    commented on 's reply
    No, I’m a manually-incompetent nerd. Just very lucky that one of the members of the local BBQ club is a steel fabricator / CNC engineer and did me a really good rate

• BlackrazorNZ
    commented on 's reply
    As for a wet bar, I’ve already got a rather full fridge dedicated to meat and beer about 30 feet away in the garage

• BlackrazorNZ
    commented on 's reply
    Yeh I spent a while looking for a suitable light, ordered one of these earlier in the week, hopefully it arrives today : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XGR82MJ

It has the 3 most important features : brightness, flexibility, and the ability to open beer bottles!

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Nice set up!

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    I was going to go stainless on my countertops until I priced the steel an realized it would cost more than the entire kitchen.

• Attjack
    replied
    very nice.

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    Those cookers are way too clean. Smoke 'em up.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here