Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New House - Outdoor Kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, outdoor kitchen is such an amazing idea, I've always wanted such a place at home. I know that often outdoor kitchens are affected by different nature phenomena or other everyday problems. Be careful, because there is always a risk to happen some fire situations or flooding, especially in the kitchen. In this case, it will be good to find a home insurance company that will help to keep your new house safe. I remember my friend needed such a company and https://www.moneyexpert.com/home-insurance/ helped him, so, you may try this chance, I hope you will find there many opportunities.
    Last edited by adamsctt77; July 6, 2020, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Dan Deter
      Dan Deter commented
      Editing a comment
      That would depend on the policy. Also, the added value of what you're adding may cause you to need to increase the policy anyway...something which is worth checking into every few years anyway. I've known several people who have been caught short because replacement costs and value of the property had gone up since they originally insured it.

To add onto what Dan Deter said, don't come online and ask a question like that because pretty much nobody knows what language is in your policy. Insurance is like Vegas, it's designed for the "house" to win. That's not really a condemnation of the industry, it's just reality. That question is only going to yield a realistic answer if you ask it of your agent/insuring company, and then you probably should read the appropriate portion of the policy to verify what they tell you (like anyone ever really does that).

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here