Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New House - Outdoor Kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmokeyGator
    replied
    Personally I would go for a smoker (don’t necessarily need to replace your pellet cooker if you are happy with it), a gas grill, a few side burners, a griddle, and a wood fired pizza oven. If you want everything to be built in (as opposed to on a wheeled stand) that’s fine, but it adds to the cost meaning you have to cut elsewhere.

Also do yourself a BIG favor. Remember to include electricity and plumbing. You really want a sink. Also counter space.

Play with your budget. Price out stand alone stuff VS built in stuff, granite VS wood counters, pizza oven or not, and so on. Come up with something you will be happy with and go for it! I wish I had $15 grand to upgrade my outdoor game!

Leave a comment:

• Centex Hokie
    started a topic New House - Outdoor Kitchen

New House - Outdoor Kitchen

My wife and I are just starting into the building of our new home. Plans done, going to break ground at the end of the month. One of the things we are building is a covered porch in the back that is 25' wide x 15' and will have a 15' ceiling. I currently use a PG500 Pellet grill, but am thinking about building a complete outdoor kitchen on this outdoor kitchen.
    Budget is in the $15K range. The porch
    is surrounded on three sides by the house so really the opening is on a 25' side. My question is if you were going to do this what would you include in this and should I plan for some time of vent hood for the smoker?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here