Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISO Butcher paper/foil holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Butcher paper/foil holder

While I may end up using an epoxy on the monster Costco foil roll to stick it under my countertop, I' love to hear ideas/suggestions on a holder/dispenser for a large roll of foil or butcher paper. thanks!

I have this one. Got it on Amazon. Several there to choose from. Click image for larger version

Name:	A39541DD-749F-47EE-85FE-14668FDB4044.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	1268797

Comment

Here's one that looks nice because it is low profile and will store more easily than others:

Click image for larger version

Name:	61SFWgDhdvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	1268830

Comment

That’s really nice. Had I seen that one before I got the one I have, it would have been my choice. 🤷‍♂️

Comment

They are both great, thank you! I like the bamboo one and can mount with some outdoor adhesive. Will post pics when it arrives.

Comment

I cut the top of the big Costco box of foil and it fits in my kitchen drawer with the plastic wrap and other similar items.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here