Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got my outdoor area set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got my outdoor area set up

It's been a long, cold, windy and wet spring, but it's finally on the upswing here so I got everything out of storage and got the patio set up. Ribs will be going in the PBC shortly. Smoke on!
    Attached Files

Looks great! What time should we be over?

PBC ribs are the BEST!

PBC, PBC, PBC!

Comment

It’s such a relief when winter finally ends right? Your outdoor area looks very relaxing and a great place to put on the Q! Get the smoke rolling and chill.

Comment

Looks very inviting. Enjoy!

Comment

Excellent!

I appreciate the three cooker approach, that is something I do myself. I LOVE my charcoal, but sometimes you need that gasser, for a couple hot dogs. And the other two? Ribs on one, brisket on the other!

Comment

• DennyWoo
            DennyWoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. I use the PBC mostly for proteins and the vertical gasser for sides.

Looking good

Comment

Lookin' forward to the photos.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D166A7A3-81B9-458F-A83A-B509E8F8032E.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	1224964 Click image for larger version

Name:	BC19A619-398D-47CB-AC26-841A9C03F0C4.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	1224963 Click image for larger version

Name:	BC19A619-398D-47CB-AC26-841A9C03F0C4.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	1224965 The place is a wreck, the garden is not in, and I’m being honey-doo’d to paint the house!
              But the PBC is Rollin smoke on a 21 lb Turkey bird with stuff/muffings in the oven! Life is good
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Alan Brice; May 22, 2022, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Rib cook from start to finish. PBC for the win again!
                Attached Files

Comment

Looking great. Thanks for the photos!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here