Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OG's Outdoor Kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPIC!!!!! Thanks for sharing the video. I really like the way it all ties into the bed in the back yard - that's an elegant way to deal with the vertical relief. And I really like your little galvanized raised beds. Super project y'all must be so happy.

Comment

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I an very happy with how it turned out.

Wow, wow, wow. Amazing. Did I say WOW!??

And just in time for full on bbq season. But it will be nice out there wether you’re cooking or not. But how could you not? Congratulations Pitmaster.

Comment

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

Yeah, you really should fix that gate….. Absolutely beautiful! One of the nicest patio/back yards I’ve seen. Kudos to your landscapers too, they did a great job.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I knew you would be on here talking about the fence 🙄

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m actually waiting until the next cocktail post.

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks PHJ.

I asked for the wrong thing for father’s day…

Looks perfect - tops all around!

Comment

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha Ha! Thanks!

No doubt, that is incredible stuff, man! That setup cost more than my house, I'm sure. Absolutely incredible, great job!

Comment

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha Ha! Thank you

That Patio is a dream come true so beautiful. So wondering if you might share those lotto numbers so I can try to win here in Nebraska as well.
    Jeff

Comment

One of the nicest outdoor spaces I have seen. Great job. Congratulations!

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks David!

If I didn’t have to fill in a pool to build it I would steal your design in a heartbeat!

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        Screw the pool. Look at that kitchen.

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        I wanted a pool. My wife hates them. We settled on this.

Very Nice!

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

Amazing backyard and outdoor kitchen! Well done!

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank You!

Turned out beautifully.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here